PROBLEM SOLVED WINBOXPOC EXPLOIT

by ismailpujisaputra@gmail.com 

Assalamualaikum

August 2018, i reading www.exploit-db.com and i see someone upload an exploit winbox !
this exploit using python and attacking on port 8291
8291 is port of winbox, so i try to practice and attacking my router
so i want to show you how to kill this bug!

1. i try to attack my router using python and winboxpoc!



i rename PoC.py with mikrotik.py and using command mikrotik.py (ip target) to attack my router, my router ip is 192.168.20.1

2. login winbox, using username and password from step one!
succes to login on mikrotik with username and password from step one. and now i try to fixing my router.

3.kill this bug with firewall

 Click IP->FIREWALL

 on tab filter click + icon


on tab general firewall rule
 fill chain with input

on tab advanced firewall rule 
fill content with user.dat


 on tab action
fill action with reject and click OK to save this rule. 


4. attack after filter rule
after filter rule we can fixing the router from winboxpoc exploit



sorry for my english and thanks for your visit!

PROBLEM SOLVED WINBOXPOC EXPLOIT

HACK WINBOXPOC

2 comments: